Artesia at Heritage Pointe
Artesia at Heritage Pointe was designed to be extraordinary and built to be different.
Artesia at Heritage Pointe, an award-winning, master-planned community developed by Heritage Pointe Properties (“HPP”), has been 25 years in the making. Artesia at Heritage Pointe exemplifies the value of living in a community that is both luxurious and sustainable, while promoting a healthy lifestyle. It is these elements that have made previous HPP developments so successful, and Artesia at Heritage Pointe is no exception.
Located just moments from Calgary city limits in De Winton, this community offers a quiet retreat which you can call home. Thoughtfully designed to include not only what goes into your home but also places for you to relax, enjoy outdoor activities and most importantly places for you to play. The community provides all the amenities and services of an urban development but incorporates low-density that allows residents to breathe and enjoy their surroundings. Within a captivating rural setting with Rocky Mountain glimpses and Bow River Valley vistas, over 50 per cent of Artesia at Heritage Pointe’s 137 acres is designated as open space, linear parkways and trails, environmental reserve, water features and private amenities. Every home in Artesia at Heritage Pointe backs onto one of these amenities. The community design, low-density and amenity offering in Artesia at Heritage Pointe cannot be rivaled nor replicated.
Artesia has the perfect balance between rural and city living – where the real luxury is the way in which you’ll live.
Yes, keep me informed
- • Estate Single Family Homes and Bungalow Villas
- • True estate sized lots with an average +65ft frontage for Single Family lots and ~ 45ft frontage for Villas
- • With only 1.9 homes per acre, Artesia is the most desired low density neighborhood in the Calgary Region
- • Award winning designated public schools only 7 minutes away and access to some of the best private schools
- • Amenities include a gathering pavilion, two playgrounds, tennis, pickleball and basketball courts, toboggan hill, a play field for Frisbee golf, outdoor volleyball and soccer – all linked by over 4km of pathways
- • Homebuilders include Albi Homes, Homes by Avi, Augusta Fine Homes, Calbridge Homes (Villas)
- • 7 minutes to South Calgary Hospital and Seton Development
|Developer:||Heritage Pointe Properties|
|Location:||1 Heritage Pointe Drive, DeWinton AB|
|Quadrant:||Calgary - SW|
|Show suite hours:||Monday to Thursday: 12 – 6pm; Fridays, Weekends & Holidays: 12-5pm|
|Contact info:||Tammy Mantika|
For More Info Visit Our Website: liveatartesia.com
From Macleod Trail, turn east on Dunbow road, follow Dunbow Rd over the Deerfoot Trail interchange and turn left on Artesia Blvd.